SEO for Website Development and Creation
Search engine optimization, or SEO, still plays a pivotal role in online marketing. In fact, SEO is designed to secure brand validity and greater awareness across the Web. It’s also crucial for effectively marketing products and services to core, niche or mass audiences. Even with the new digital age upon us, SEO is essential in securing higher visibility across Google and other leading search engines. From content creation and keyword analysis to social and mobile integration, SEO is a key factor in website development and online digital marketing. You simply need to work with an experienced firm that specializes in a range of new and existing SEO techniques and services.
SEO for Social Media Integration
No SEO marketing campaign is ever complete without social media integration. From Facebook to Twitter, the social media platforms play integral roles in helping brands grow and flourish. This, of course, is done via strategic posts that showcase your brands, products and services. Social media integration is important for generating a lasting buzz about your new or existing business as well. From promotional videos and informative articles to blogging, over 1 million global companies utilize social media for marketing and advertising services. Other benefits of SEO for social media include but are not limited to:
• Increase brand visibility and higher conversion rates with social media links; websites, blogs, and online stores.
• Secure higher visibility on local search results, business listings, Google Maps, and industry citations – client reviews.
• Promote your brand with SEO keywords designed to generate “likes” and increase web traffic to your pages, sites, and blogs.
• Optimal correlation with your mobile websites, traditional websites, and all online blogs and stores. Your SEO expert also provides expert social media marketing services, along with online reputation management and complete website analytics and assessment.
Mobile Optimization and Marketing
As part of its recent updates and changes to algorithms, Google has mandated that all sites must be mobile-friendly and ready. With over 65% of global businesses now with mobile sites, you must have a strong mobile presence. This allows your site or blog to be accessible via mobile, wireless and remote devices. Mobile marketing and SEO also plays key roles in securing higher visibility on local search engine results. This enables your brand to appear on Google Maps, along with local business listings and reviews. Here are a few more benefits of SEO for mobile optimization and readiness:
• Responsive website design this is essential site content that automatically reshuffles itself when accessed by a mobile devices. This is important for maintaining site integrity, consistency, and overall brand messaging.
• Mobile optimization can propel your brand to new heights in any industry, sector or niche. This leads to recurring web traffic, higher conversion rates, and more leads and revenue.
• With the new digital age in full swing, mobile optimization ensures higher visibility and page rankings across Google. This makes your brand competitively viable, while allowing it to stay ahead of the curve in any industry.
• Mobile optimization ensures uniformity and consistency with existing SEO. However, SEO experts can audit your site to ensure it meets complete Google White Hat SEO techniques and criteria. This includes stronger keywords, centralized content, and of course, social media links to pages.
SEO for Website Development
Even with the advent of cloud-based technologies, traditional SEO is still important in website development. In fact, area SEO firms offer complimentary consultations for clients looking to tap into the current SEO trends. This includes promotional videos, along with content creation and distribution. SEO is also intertwined with website analytics, as well as link-building and social bookmarking. In the past, search engine optimization was mainly relegated to strategic keywords and titles within content. This, of course, is no longer the case today – and SEO truly covers a broad range of online marketing and digital tools.
Google has also become a central hub for SEO marketing across vast networks. From Google Adwords to Adsense, there are so many services and tools available for new and existing brand owners. Simply consult with an SEO agency to find out which services will truly achieve your desired results. You can also check the Web to compare SEO agencies and contractors in your area as well.
Is SEO Part of the Web Design Process?
Combining SEO and Web Design is extremely difficult because there are many things for each professional to consider on both sides. There are constant battles between the design, the content, the programming, the marketing, and the optimization techniques. The designer must respect that the site he or she is designing will eventually be optimized. Therefore, additional space needed for content must be allocated. The programmer must be flexible to accommodate the various calls to action provided by marketing as well as the optimization techniques involved. The SEO specialist should communicate with the design team and the programming team to orchestrate a smooth transition from Web Development to SEO Web Design.
A common practice for companies interested in having their website optimized is to design and develop the site, and only then hire a SEO firm to help with the optimization. Unfortunately, this process is redundant and ultimately leads to greater expenses for the company. A better way of addressing this situation is to design and develop a website with SEO techniques incorporated from the very beginning. While you could still hire an outside web development company to communicate these techniques to an SEO expert, but it would save time and money to just hire Perfection Marketing and let us merge the SEO and Web Design process. Also, you can go here for a free website audit!